Prostatitis is a male disease, accompanied by inflammation of the prostate. Usually, the disease develops in representatives of the male population who have replaced the fourth decade.
Description of the disease: causes and symptoms
The prostate is one of the smaller parts of male organs responsible for reproductive function. It is located under the bladder, around its neck. In men whose age exceeded 35 years, there is a tendency to enlarge the prostate, which refers to fairly typical phenomena. Due to the adjacent position of the prostate and bladder, prostatitis is always accompanied by problems with urination, which is caused by the enlargement of the male gland that compresses the urinary canal.
The main reasons for the development of prostatitis are infectious lesions of the male genital organ, frequent hypothermia and low physical activity. The main signs of the disease include burning in the perineum and frequent urination.
Prostatitis is not a punishment and can be successfully treated. The main thing is to choose the right treatment and effective drugs for treatment.
Medicines for the treatment of prostatitis: forms and types
The following types and methods of drug administration can be used to treat prostatitis:
- Rectal suppositories. Contribute to the improvement of metabolic processes. The introduction of candles should be done in a horizontal position, after which it is important to keep the position occupied for half an hour. The therapeutic course in rectal suppositories lasts from 5 to 10 days. Side effects include allergies that manifest in the form of itching.
- Injections. This way of administering drugs helps to improve prostate activity.
- Instillations. This method of treatment involves the introduction of medicine through the external opening of the urethra into the focus of inflammation. Before the procedure, it is important to empty the bladder.
- Enemas. Currently, there are practically no drugs for the treatment of this form of prostatitis. However, attention should be paid to various herbal and flower preparations. To enhance the therapeutic effect, the enema should be warm. Procedures should be performed before going to bed, which will avoid overexertion and hypothermia of the prostate.
- Tablets. Broad-spectrum antibacterial drugs are often used. They become particularly relevant when it is impossible to identify specific pathogens.